<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 05, 2004

Memories...

It’s my one week anniversary with the blog! Now I realize that normally anniversaries are spent screwing and fighting, but I thought instead I’d recall a few of the treasured moments the blog and I have shared:

1. I upload my first entry. Like most first entries, it is poorly planned and over far too quickly.
2. The blog tells me it loves me for the first time. I hurl my mouse at the screen and spend the evening sobbing quietly in the corner.
3. Martha Stewart stops by the blog to show us how to make a lovely Martin Luther King, Jr. Day centerpiece out of macaroni shells and toothpaste.
4. I figure out how to put text in bold.
5. After reading the contents of my blog, the county mental health authority decides to place me under observation. Quaaludes and Xanax are freely forthcoming.

Of course, the blog and I try to treat every day like it’s our anniversary, so there’s a whole lot more love to come.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?