<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 09, 2004

Heat Wave

For those of you who follow the ever-fluctuating temperatures in my office, and I feel sure that’s all of you, it is currently approximately 10,000 degrees in here. Celcius, because the metric system is so awesome. But seriously, I’m thinking about wearing a bathing suit to work next week, and not just for the fashion. There are tiny little men with pitchforks dancing about on my desk, chanting in pagan tongues. Which does not, believe it or not, happen every day.

And speaking of hell, I am in it. Work continues to vex and annoy. Although I am taking vacation time to head off to beautiful Quincy, IL, for a frenetic family Easter (related note: potential break in programming on Monday), I will be working most of the weekend, in between egg hunts and grandmotherly guilt trips. I bet even those kids in the Kathie Lee sweatshops get Easter off.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?