<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

This and That

– The World War II Memorial. Either they dedicated this six or seven times this weekend, or C-SPAN desperately needs to get some new content. I suggest a comedy about six attractive New York singles who meet in a coffee shop to talk about their sex lives and pass legislation.

– The Day After Tomorrow. I’d say the Earth entering a whole new Ice Age is pretty much worthwhile if it helps Jake Gyllenhaal become closer to his emotionally distant father.

– Tight Security. There’s a guard at my building who I have never seen do anything but play solitaire and sing to himself. But if I have scissors in my bag, suddenly it’s Code Red.

– Lindsay Lohan. Boob job or not, she’s definitely orange. Bottom line? She should stop taking image tips from Muppets.

– Driving Excellence. Look, just because I almost run you over while using both hands to search for the Spree I may or may not have dropped under the front seat, that doesn’t give you the right to glare at me. Let me actually kill you first, then we’ll talk.

– Wal-Mart. How can they not want to let them build one in Chicago? Where else can you have your automotive and fashion needs met in a single trip?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?