<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 18, 2004

An Amusing Exchange

So my friend and I went to this play up near Loyola last night, which resulted in us riding the red line back south late at night with a rather large crowd of drunken college students. This allowed us to make friends with a progressive-thinking young fellow who was drinking directly from a box of wine (a fine white zinfandel, I believe).

"If anyone's got a problem with it, they can go to hell," he slurred. "This is a democracy, and I get to do whatever I want."

"Actually, that sounds more like a dictatorship," my friend countered. She's small and cute so she can say whatever she wants to drunks without getting punched.

"It's freedom. The Tenth Amendment, motherfucker!" came the reply.

"Are you a political science major?" I queried, ducking.

Fortunately, the alcohol took its toll before things could escalate, and an irritated-looking girl in a dress way too slutty for her build came to retrieve our new debate partner.

"She seemed happy," my friend said.

"Well, they've got a long night ahead of them," I posited. "He's still got to take her home and prematurely ejaculate on her before bed."

And a good time was had by all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?