<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

My Readership Defined

I think it's really funny the different ways people end up reading this site. The primary method is still by knowing me, which apparently is not punishment enough in and of itself, but a surprising number of net-savvy hackers are directed here after searching for phrases like "Lindsay Lohan boob job" or " Ashlee Simpson hairstyles." They are probably severely disappointed. Similarly, I feel kind of bad for all the preteens and tweens who click on my link after googling "Degrassi Junior High," because I am simply unable to provide the in-depth Craig and Manny spoilers and emoticon-strewn chat they are undoubtedly expecting. All of this might, of course, make it seem as though the blog has the mentality of a 12-year-old girl, which is not entirely inaccurate, but I do wish to point out that I discuss slightly more adult topics (by which I do not mean dirty) as well. It's just that, oddly enough, "The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton" is not exactly tearing up the msn search engine quite yet. Not enough boob jobs, I'm guessing.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?