<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Found and LOST

You know what's really fun? When you're going through an illustrated medical dictionary for your social security case and you find a medical condition that looks just like you. Yes, it turns out that I have a deformity! The bad news is that it's not like an ear in the middle of my back or an extra eye, but simply elbows that join at not quite the right angle. It looks quite dangerous in the pictures, though. It's even got a name that I've forgotten. Think of it -- deformed! I'm like one of the X-Men.

And for the record, this is not like that time in the eighth grade when I thought I had pleurisy.

In non-deformity news, I am obsessed with Lost on ABC. I really never thought I would see the day when I watched ABC, unless they had a very special episode of According to Jim where Jim gets shot, but this show is maybe the most amazing thing of all time. It's about a magic island and the enchanted leprechauns and unicorns that live there. Okay, well, not yet, but give it time. No, seriously, it's filled to the brim with pretty people often not wearing as much clothing as is standard and fun plot twists like creepy French women and people not really being dead. I even recommended it to my parents, yo, because it's not too terribly smutty.

Isn't the world full of wonderful things?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?