<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Phrases Most Likely to End a Conversation

"Would you like a free copy of The Watchtower?"

"I really don't know why all six of my wives have died under mysterious circumstances. Life is weird!"

"You look just like TV's Urkel!"

"If you think about it, Hitler really had some pretty good ideas."

"Sure I'm an accountant. But my real passion is ham radio."

"I don't know why people always feel like they have to wear clothes. Free your minds, people!"

"I really, really, really love anime."

"Can I get you another hot dog, Ms. Jones-Reynolds?"

"Has anyone seen my antipsychotics? I thought I left them near the really sharp knives."

"Some people say you should stop breastfeeding after you reach puberty, but they're just afraid to truly love."

"What's your favorite episode of Becker?"

"Don't worry, I think being fat is really, really brave."

"Let's talk about teen abstinence."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?