<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 28, 2005

Shit Happens

– The OC. Can you believe they’re saving the girl on girl action for February sweeps? I guess that "Seth gets rubella" plotline just wasn’t sexy enough for FOX.

– Polite Conversation. It turns out graphic descriptions of the symptoms of one’s various ailments aren’t it. Next they’re going to tell me I shouldn’t painstakingly describe my bizarre sexual proclivities, either.

– Madame Bovary. If you’re looking for a thrilling account of a French agricultural exposition or a funny-stupid nineteenth century "cure" for clubfeet, look no further. Oh please, like you’re not looking for those things.

– The Apprentice 3. Is it just me, or are those "street smarts" people just a plane crash and a conch shell away from The Lord of the Flies? And I’m assuming by "book smarts" they mean "ugly," right?

– Madame Bovary on The Apprentice 3. It will be the most shocking boardroom twist of all.

– Cindy, from the Old Town Walgreens. After a week of near-daily consultation, I can tell you that girl really knows her over-the-counter meds. And boy can she fill out a smock.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?