<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 03, 2005

In Which I Ramble (More that Usual, Even)

I am up to 85 friends on Friendster and I’m pretty jonesed about the whole thing. It’s like friendship with a competitive aspect, which I really appreciate. Plus, I like to send people messages with a little picture of myself at the top. Maybe I’ll have some stationery made up with that picture of me as Bill the Drug Dealer in the seventh grade play on it. It was a role I was born to play.

I had a dream the other night that I was good friends with Norah Jones and that she was going to come to a party with me. This is odd because, while I assume Ms. Jones to be a lovely person, this is not a relationship that I have ever particularly contemplated during my waking hours. Unlike a relationship with, say, Bjork. I’ve got to get my swan dresses from somewhere.

I’ve decided that I work too hard. This is a decision that lacks any basis in fact, but it is enjoyable nonetheless. I think I’ll take the day off and go to Chuck E Cheese.

Word on the street is that I’ll be having my first ever guest blogger tomorrow. My friend Kathy, who is funny, has volunteered to present what was first billed as a "roast of" but later termed a "tribute to" me, in honor of my birthday. I remain guardedly optimistic.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?