<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 21, 2005

The Picture of the Week

This one should be worth at least a thousand words. It depends on what language you're using and how many words they have for "stunning."



It's a little number from my recent stint as a model. That's right, don't let my natural elegance and grace fool you; this picture was posed. I'm demonstrating the "Kiss Me, I'm Punjabi" t-shirt offered by my friend's apparel company at www.muckittees.com. I guess the idea we're trying to get across is that people who wear these t-shirts tend to drink alone.

No word yet on my idea for a line of Janet-Reno-related cosmetics.

This isn't the first time I've modeled, of course. I am also featured prominently in the marketing materials for my undergraduate institution, in photos where I interact meaningfully with women and minorities I had only just met at the photo shoot. For that one they made me wear makeup. Okay, so the body glitter was my idea.

Anyway, I'm back from the wilds of Florida. More details from the trip as soon as I sleep it off.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?