<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 28, 2005

Further Evidence of my Total Shamelessness

While I was home I scanned in a bunch of old pictures to share with you kids. While I have drawn the line at nudes and anything from junior high (we'll call those "the mathletics years"), other than that I've decided to pretty much go all access. Because I figure, hey, once you've shared the intimate details of your digestive maladies, it's pretty hard to categorize anything else as "too private." Although no, you're still not seeing my wang. It'd really kill the romance, anyway.

So today's photo is from Halloween 2002, when my friend Liz and I decided to go as Blair and Tootie from The Facts of Life. I'm the one on the left.



I'm pretty proud of the way I got the whole "Blair attitude" down. I couldn't shave for days. And I'm doubly proud of the fact that I'm drinking Boone's Farm (my guess is Wild Island) straight from the bottle. Now that's commitment to character. I'd like to see Pacino pull this one off.

I'm still mad that Liz got to wear the roller skates, though. The fact that she kept falling on her ass all night was surprisingly little consolation. Maybe because a few bottles of Boone's later I was doing the same thing.

Sometimes I amaze even myself. Amaze and depress.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?