<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 17, 2005

March Sadness

Well, the tournament has barely begun and I'm already losing money. Damned Alabama. Actually, they're not so hot as a state, either. Maybe they lost because so many of their players had rickets. Seriously, I don't even know why I enter these pools -- I have less insight into the defensive prowess of Old Dominion than you might think. If only I could get people to gamble on which celebrities are going to end up in rehab first, I could be a millionaire.

In other depression-related news, it's March 17, and it was snowing this morning. I feel like I live in the tundra, at least as far as my 7th grade geography knowledge allows me to remember what a tundra is. The other day my space heater was running so high that I blew out all the power on my side of the office. I blamed the cleaning lady, of course.

And today is St. Patrick's Day. I already used all of my St. Pat's material on Monday, though, when I was really out of ideas. So just content yourselves with drinking something green. I've got some cranberry juice my roommate left in our fridge for the past six months if that's of any service to you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?