<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 25, 2005

Resurrection Road Trip Weekend!

So I'm heading home for Easter this weekend. The theory, I guess, is that Christ is only rising from the dead in Quincy, IL (apparently he wants to be near a Farm and Home Supply) and can only do so with my help. Which is fine, although I'm kind of hoping we can get Jerry Orbach back in the bargain, too. And if Christ sees his shadow and we have six more weeks of winter I'm going to be super pissed.

I haven't been home in three months, so this should be pretty interesting. My parents have celebrated two birthdays, been to one folklore conference, and no doubt disseminated hundreds of stupefyingly boring theories on medieval literature since I last saw them. My sister’s become a TA in the interim, which, if the WB is any example, has likely resulted in all sorts of crazy sexcapades that I’d frankly rather not know about. And my grandma’s a bionic woman now, what with her snazzy new pacemaker and all. The dogs will probably have very little to report.

As always, I’m unsure if I’ll have either the ability or the inclination to post while I’m away, but know in your hearts that I’ll be thinking about you. Except for those of you who got here by searching for "Janet Reno nude pics"; that’s really just kind of sick.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?