<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Newfound Advantages of Living Alone

-- Sole custody of rabid pigeons living on my back porch.
-- Ability to conceal my lifelong crush on James Earl Jones.
-- More rehearsal space for my Christian Feminist sketch comedy group, HerStory.
-- More room for bitches and hos.
-- All the two-year-old cans of tuna in our cabinets are finally mine!
-- Easier to entertain in case Oprah stops by.
-- Now I officially have no one to blame for my crushing unhappiness but myself!
-- Hallucinations are far more vivid when uninterrupted by visitors from the so-called "real world."
-- No one to complain when I land my magic gold-plated invisible helicopter on the roof.
-- Naked Tuesdays.
-- Now I grout the tub for me and me alone.
-- No more of those exhausting weekly four-course formal roommate dinners.
-- Valuable white board space once devoted to parsing power bills can now be sold to advertisers. Like Domino's Pizza, home of the amazing new Cheeseburger Pizza!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?