<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Picture Pages

No Pope pictures this week, but I did find a snapshot with an equally snappy outfit. This is from Halloween a few years back, when my friend Angel and I went as Screech and Kelly from Saved by the Bell. Two things are amazing about this photo: first, that I actually owned the rust-colored paisley shirt I have tied around my waist, and, second, that I was able to write Bayside on my t-shirt with black electrical tape after only about six tries. See, I don't mind investing a substantial amount of time when it's in something that really matters.

I think there ought to be more days of the year that involve dressing up. I have a shocking collection of crazy pants, shirts I wore in junior high, and various wigs in my closet. And yet no one ever invites me to inject my spot-on George Washington impression into our President's Day festivities, and don't even get me started on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. People just need to start thinking outside the box. Maybe for Memorial Day this year I'll dress up as the memorial.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?