<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Quite Possibly the Opportunity of a Lifetime!

I am looking for a summer roommate. That's right, Blair's getting a new Tootie for May through August, and it's going to be hot, hott, hottt. I'm hoping for someone not crazy or carrying typhoid; perhaps I've aimed too high. Let me point out that I am totally open to a Single White Female-type living arrangement. As long as I get to be Jennifer Jason Leigh.

But seriously, kids, the place is great. It's a huge two-bedroom, one bath in the heart of Chicago's Old Town, where many historical events took place, from George Washington giving it to Martha doggie-style to the signing of the Treaty of Versailles. It's a block from the train, which eases your access to hoboes, and fully furnished in my delightful "an IKEA threw up in here" style. Oh, and it has an amazing private roof deck perfect for parties -- Lindsay Lohan and Bruce Willis were up there just last week not making out and being totally professional. The rent is reasonable, but are you really going to put a price on your own happiness, anyway? Any inquiries can be made via the handy little e-mail link (cleverly marked "me") on the top right corner of this page.

So tell all your friends, although my preliminary research has indicated that my readers tend to either not have friends or already be my friends or occasionally both. It's an expression, okay?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?