<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Last Night: A Photo Essay

So my friend Jeanne was in town yesterday. Her parents had skybox tickets at the Sox, so we were basically in a hot-dog- and dessert-cart-induced haze by 6 or so. Perhaps this is why we decided to go to Dave & Busters for an evening of Ski Ball and game-ticket-based economics. Or maybe it was the two bottles of white wine. But regardless, I totally rocked the shooting gallery (apparently that year in Cubs Scouts really had an effect on me) and put my Super Mario 3 skills to use predicting the slot machines (although I definitely missed that little mushroom guy in the diaper). Thus, we ended up with literally seven million tickets, with which we "purchased" twin tie-dyed unicorns probably designed for five-year-olds (whom we later named Sam & Earl -- the unicorns, not the five-year-olds), two giant pixie sticks (because, right, I need more sugar), and four highly effective "Chinese finger traps" (non PC-term theirs). But what am I doing rambling on like this? These pictures really speak for themselves.


Parenting is hard work, but so obviously worth it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?