<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Party Time

Today we’re having a goodbye party for my supervisor. It’s like our fourth office party in as many weeks, and I’m running out of stale and uninformative anecdotes about my personal life. I’m thinking maybe this time I should just make things up; after a few cocktails I imagine that my witticisms about my role in reuniting Wilson Phillips or my internship with Jesus will seem pretty plausible. Otherwise I’ll just go medieval on the appetizers and stand harmlessly in the corner pretending to take calls on my cell phone. It should be a pretty great time.

Speaking of which, we’re having a roof party at my apartment on the 18th. You’re all invited, so long as you can prove to my satisfaction that you are not an internet pedophile or a CIA agent posing as an internet pedophile. I just find they’re kind of awkward at parties. I’m working on the party planning right now; which do you think is classier, Zima or Boone’s Farm Wine Product? And what do you think is the age cap on Spin the Bottle? I want this to be kind of like a prom after party, but with me buying the alcohol instead of Kelly Henderson’s overly permissive mom.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?