<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Department of Recent Acquisitions

Yesterday I had the day off, and I spent it impulsively purchasing things I don't really need. It was really fun. I love repeatedly explaining to cashiers that, no, my credit card photo doesn't look anything like me, since my parents for some reason decided to send Citibank a picture of me in a tux from like fifth grade. I also like being shoved by a woman in stirrup pants because she thinks I'm after the last of the discounted paper towels. As a rule, I am not.

Anyway, to share the love, I've photographed some of my purchases. I'm like Annie Liebowitz, but for appliances. I bought some other things, too, but no one really wants to see pictures of me in my underwear. I've learned that the hard way.


I got a new water pik! Dental hygiene is so very, very important.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?