<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Good Housekeeping

Guess who spent half the day shredding documents? I feel so Iran-Contra right now. I guess my employers just think it’s important that I erase all evidence that I actually worked here before I leave. I hear Regis made Kathie Lee do the same thing. It is kind of an interesting trip down memory lane, though, to see documents from a time when I thought "deliberate indifference" was a Sarah Michelle Gellar movie and I still sometimes spelled "judgment" with an extra "e." I guess I have done more in the past two years than just checking email and badmouthing my coworkers. I’ve also completely lost all faith in justice. No, I kid, folks, I kid. The only thing I’ve really lost faith in is the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Eva Longoria is the greatest actress of her generation.

They’re also throwing a goodbye lunch for me this Friday. Well, me and like sixty other employees who are leaving. It’s going to be in Greektown. Because you know me, I just can’t get enough of Greektown. If food isn’t on fire or made from the less desirable portions of a goat, I just don’t want it. I’m also pretty sure that they’re going to make me pay for my own lunch. Maybe I’ll just bring a sack lunch and tote it along. Some Lunchables and a Fresca? Opa!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?