<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Of Note

– Batman Begins. I finally saw it the other night when we couldn’t get in to The Wedding Crashers, and it’s actually decent. I mean, you miss the bat nipples and the crackling sexual chemistry between Batman and Robin, but plot and character development are okay, too. And Katie Holmes’ lazy eye is a rising star!

– Entrepreneurship. Today a homeless man tried to sell me some batteries as I was running past him in the park. I actually think that’s how Donald Trump started out. Actually, it may have been Donald Trump; I didn’t get a very good look at the hair.

– Bush’s Supreme Court Nomination. I think mainly people are just relieved he didn’t go with Darth Vader. Although Darth’s views on employment discrimination are admittedly a little too leftist for this administration.

– Average Joe. I saw about ten minutes last week while I was on hold with the electric company, and it nearly sent me into shock. There were fat men in spandex gorging themselves on sloppy joes and overly-waxed himbos professing love in monosyllables. It made me long for the subtlety and wit of an Elimidate Deluxe.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?