<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Transitions

Back in Chicago now, but really just for long enough to pick up my dry cleaning, bring in the mail, and try to revive my much-abused plant (it's not looking good). I'm heading to Mexico for a week, and even if I do find Internet access, I quite frankly doubt that blogging will be a priority. Chances are I will be swept up in a high-stakes game of international intrigue and suspense, wouldn't you think? Either that or I'll be playing beach volleyball. Either way, it's going to be hot times.

I've asked Guest Blogger Kathy to check in a few times in my absence. She's on her own international spree at the moment, so I'm not sure what her availability will be, but I imagine she won't completely miss the chance to have fun at my expense. Just remember that everything she tells you is a lie. Bloggers are completely credible; it's the guest bloggers you have to watch out for.

P.S. Don't you think it's a little weird that the Blogger spellcheck doesn't recognize "blogger" as a word? It wants to change it to "blocker." And change "blogging" to "flogging." Which, come to think of it, could be a lot more fun.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?