<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

In Brief

-- Identity Crises. One of my coworkers has been calling me Ray for three weeks now. I like to think it's because of my uncanny resemblance to the late, great soul musician. I also like to think that I have a magic unicorn and live in a castle.

-- Arrested Development. Seriously, I will break into your home and force you to watch it, if I have to. I would prefer incarceration to cancellation in this instance.

-- Modern Dance. Today the mail guy walked in on me celebrating the completion of a particularly badass section of memo by rocking my desk chair back and forth and pumping my fists in the air. To his credit, he did not bat an eye. To my credit, I tried to pretend I was merely suffering from a medical problem of some kind.

-- The Aristocrats. I finally saw this the other night, and it really is just an hour and a half of the same joke. If I wanted that, I'd watch the According to Jim marathon on ABC.

-- Tom DeLay. Now that he's stepped down as House Majority Leader, he'll have more time to pursue his other interests, like developing ungainly hairstyles and eating babies.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?