<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Picture This

I've been a little bit delinquent in posting pictures lately; just to prove that my self-love has not in fact run out, here's a few images from this summer, with the requisite snarky captions.

Look, I have facial hair! And it's horrifying! Sort of a flesh-eating virus sort of look. That God someone has employed me again and forced me to abide by society's standards of grooming. When I don't have facial hair, sometimes people even allow me on their boats. I'm just classy like that. Actually, this picture was taken moments before the boat's actual owners discovered that Liz and I were there and forced us to dramatically walk the plank.
My friend Diana and I posing for a photo like we're going to be in Chicago Scene magazine. Unfortunately, very few of your finer society engagements involve jello shotage. I'm planning a class action lawsuit to correct that.
Foxy boxing!!!!! You better believe that Liz understands that her proper place is in the kitchen after this particular form of dispute resolution.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?