<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Great Pumpkin

In addition to making a very sexy trip to Target on Friday, Roommate Liz and I also engaged in our annual tradition of carving a diverse array of pumpkins. You see, we believe that our conventional notion of what a jack o lantern should look like is far too narrow. Accordingly, we create a holiday display that "looks like America."

From left to right: Indian pumpkin, handicapped pumpkin, white trash pumpkin. It's just like Hands Across America, if pumpkins had hands!
Roommate Liz is never more beautiful than when she's wielding a knife. Although a hatchet is a close second.
I was responsible for design and construction of the little one's wheelchair. I feel as though there must be some way in which these skills can be channeled into a lucrative and rewarding career, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

We actually did roast the seeds this year, thanks to Friend Amy. I'm not sure they're exactly going to become a staple in my diet, but they're better than Baked Lays.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?