<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 28, 2005

Home Front

Some fairly amazing things happened while I was in Quincy. First, my sister and I found all of our old games from the early days of the PC, so we partied like we were in fourth grade, except without the Jolt Cola, which has most likely been banned by the FDA. I attained the rank of "Investigator" on "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" after busting Patty Larceny on the theft of the water from Lake Michigan. We also performed some slightly impressive surgery on Life & Death, accidentally turning the anesthesia off while the patient was still cut open and being sent to "med school," where we were told to "not lose heart" because "surgery is tricky." We did not lose heart; instead we lost another good six to ten patients. The good news is that I believe could now become a licensed physician in Guatemala.

I also found my old Casio keyboard and brought it back with me. This means I can now write the greatest musical masterpieces in the history on mankind, so long as they don't involve more than two octaves or more than two notes playing at the same time. I can additionally summon up 99 different electronic versions of instruments that sound nothing like the actual instrument. And the sound effects! Don't be surprised if you're just minding your own business one day and you suddenly hear a laser beam. I am the future of music.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?