<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Party Time

My office holiday party was on Friday. As expected, there were plenty of laughs to be had.

Roommate Liz and I enjoy "The Enchanted Forest," which consisted of about six pine trees and several suits of armor. There was also a Medieval lute player, who looked like he wanted to die the whole time.
Roommate Liz enjoys a quiet moment with a nationally popular animated character. I was supposed to get a shot with the hippo, but some selfish, selfish children got in the way.
Roommate Liz and I proudly display the results of our heroic craft table efforts. Though the styles differ -- hers abstractly expresses the angst of the holiday season while mine is strictly representational -- both have in common the all-important element of glitter.

(By the way, Liz and I have not been canonized (but see below, har har); our special glow is the result of the weird lighting at my office building.)
Another part of the party had a "The World's Fair" theme, but for some reason confused The World's Fair with a circus. Regardless, we discovered that my ginormous melon looks spectacular on a tiny, corseted female body.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?