<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Matters of Concern

I worry that my Friendster life is growing stale.

I mean, sure, I have 133 friends, but how many of them are REALLY my friends? Would they be there for me if someone posted a scandalous shout out about me? Are they monitoring carefully for my birthday reminder to go off? Have they rated my photos?

And, okay, I have 17 testimonials, but do they contain enough superlatives? Do they make obscure pop cultural references? Are there enough comical misspellings to show they really come from the heart?

For God's sake, I haven't received a random message from a 43-year-old bass fishing enthusiast in months. And the friend requests from people I don't know in the Philippines have stopped altogether. Have things really gotten this bad?

I think I need some new photos, stat. I bet that one of me dressed up as "Slutty Martin Luther King, Jr." will do the trick.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?