<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Home Decorating 101

Yesterday I came home to discover that Roommate Liz had created a gorgeous mural on my bedroom door. I thought I'd put on my "O Magazine" hat for a moment and share it with you.

Here, Nicole Richie eats something! This is the one instance in which I was actually surprised by Us Magazine's evidence that a celebrity is "just like us."
Apparently, the teenaged Angelina Jolie wasn't quite the looker we've come to know and feel vaguely indifferent towards.
Neither was this girl. Of course, she has a fictional demonic possession to blame. Man, high school can be so rough.
You can't really see it in this photo, but there's a little speech bubble on The Kwan's face that says, simply, "I'm sorry, America." It's about time.

The overall effect. And all you need to spice up your own home is a couple of cheap magazines (I don't recommend The Economist) and a pair of scissors (get the safety kind, just in case). Happy decorating!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?