<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Loose Ends

To begin with, I forgot to mention that one of the corporate officers I met with during Connecticut Madness 2000 looked very much like Victoria Jackson, of Saturday Night Live and Celebrity Fit Club 2 fame. She and I really bonded over our enjoyment of big salads and high-quality photocopiers, and I can't believe I left her out of my travelogue.

Then, from the world of television, I feel I've been very remiss in my coverage of Project Runway. Giant pink '80s prom dresses aside, I couldn't be happier that Chloe won, as she is wee and has five hundred sisters and seems to complete all of her projects the night before they're due, just like some sort of fashion term paper. I know that everyone really liked Danny, but I felt that he had too much hair and liked his wood shop handbags just a little too much. At least we can all agree that Santino was one of the Top Five Worst Human Beings Ever, just below Hitler but above Charlie Sheen.

I also should mention that I gorged myself on California Pizza Kitchen, watched about half an hour of Pride and Prejudice, and then fell asleep on my couch at 11:30 last night. In case there was any lingering doubt that I am exceedingly lame. Next week I plan to take up lanyard making, just to cement my status.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?