<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekend Wrap-Up

-- High Society. I went to my friend's work formal with her last night. Because spending Saturday night in a tuxedo is totally worth it when you get some free chicken and a band doing Marc Anthony covers complete with hand gestures out of the deal.

-- Archeology. Approximately six months after losing the remote control for my TV, today I found in buried in one of the cracks of the couch. I also found forty-seven cents and a ham sandwich.

-- Bargains. Yesterday I went to an awesome secondhand store, where I learned that $3 is still too much for a used O-Town CD and that I will never, ever feel comfortable buying previously-owned bedding.

-- The Depths of Madness. I have now seen every single episode of So NoTORIous. I think the last time I watched this much VH1 I was hoping to catch the latest Boys II Men video.

-- Automotive Care. I've been driving around with the "check engine" light on for about a week now. If smoke starts pouring out of the hood, I will definitely take it in, though.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?