<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Truckin'

After the smashing success of last Friday's Bug Bomb Bash 2000, Roommate Liz and I decided to spend this Friday night like most typical twentysomethings, renting a run-down U-Haul to pick up couches from her parents' house in the suburbs. The good news was it gave us the excuse to bust out the coverals and flannels.

Roommate Liz with our fine rig, who we nicknamed "Betsy." I can't quite make out the graffiti on the side, but I'm betting your mother doesn't fare well.
As a three-time concussion survivor, Roommate Liz seemed the natural choice to head up our convoy. Tragically, there was a bring your own CB radio policy.
The truck was full of stern stick-on warnings. Here, we learn that you should not attempt to balance the truck on your head. I'm looking at you, David Blaine.
Don't I look dangerous unloading our cargo? The cap has a picture of Snoopy on it.
Is there anything U-Haul can't teach us? I'm going to let them raise my children, too.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?