<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 26, 2006

Lifestyles of the Middle Class and Obscure

Rather that presenting another thrilling anecdote about sweating, I thought I'd post some long overdue photos of my new(ish) condo. Now, these were taken while the prior owners still lived there, mind you, so they won't have my minimalistic decorating flair.

Here's the fireplace. It really comes in handy in June. It does make me feel all classy, though, like I should smoke a pipe and own a bunch of nicely-bound books I've never ready. Maybe some day.

Here's the second bedroom, which they used as an office. It has a stunning view of our neighbors' porch. They also had a whole lot of cool medieval swords on the wall, which my sister chose to make fun of in their presence. We're smooth like that.


This is the master bedroom. There's some sort of horrifying futuristic device on the bedside table. It probably sucks out your soul. But at least they had a big person bed. Mine is shaped like a racecar.


Can we also note that my photography skills are unbelievably poor? Seriously, it's like I took these pictures while being shaken about in a burlap bag. But anyway, this is the master bath. I have used this tub about three times since moving in.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?