<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Reefer Madness

Although I am personally a total clean teen, primarily because I don't want have the fact that I was "smoking LSD pills" end up on my "permanent record," I recently had a rather lengthy conversation with a friend about how one makes pot brownies. My position was that you probably had to prepare the pot in some way -- or at the very least chop it up -- before putting it in the batter. I mean, even vegetables get washed and diced before they go into your casserole (this is, of course, a hypothetical casserole, as the last time I cooked I'm pretty sure I was still taking driver's ed and reeling from the loss of The Golden Girls), and you don't buy them from a greasy-looking friend of your cousin's named Stan. But of course this theory was met with a lot of sarcasm, including the suggestion that perhaps one should pan sear or glaze one's 420. (On a slightly related note, this was the first year I ever understood where everyone was on 4/20.) The net result was an Internet search on the topic, which vindicated me somewhat, but left me wondering if the people from the tech department might report me to the managing partner as a stoner. I do frequently snack heavily late at night.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?