<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Tragic Story

A blind man tripped me with his cane today.

I mean, it wasn't intentional, I don't think. I hadn't given him any money when he came through my el car panhandling, but it didn't seem like a revenge thing. For one thing, I somehow doubt that he got a solid ID on me. For another, he asked God to bless me as he passed through. I mean, Who Would Jesus Trip? Well, maybe some Pharisees.

But anyway, when I got off at my stop, I got a fair-sized portion of hickory jammed between my legs. At this point, I'm pretty sure I broke some el platform records for distance tripping. I may still set some records for skin grafting. It was not a pretty sight. (No pun intended.)

I think I may have to start just taking cabs everywhere.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?