<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Fun Things I've Just Discovered I Own

Every time I engage in my bi-weekly ritual of cleaning the condo so I'm not embarrassed when the cleaning lady arrives, I find some treasures I didn't realize I was lucky enough to have. Photo evidence follows.

These gloves are perfect for those many, many situations in which my hands must escape detection.
Did you even know the Harlem Globetrotters had their own Nintendo game? The box says it "combines awesome basketball skills with high hilarity."


Neither I nor anyone I have ever lived with has any connection to K State. Maybe my Corolla ordered this on its own?
Of course, I think the Internet is just a fad, anyway. But I'm willing to read about how to use it, assuming there are amusing cover graphics involved.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?