<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I Am Nothing If Not A Student of International Culture

This past weekend we went to the Brauhaus for Oktoberfest, and the proceedings were not only enjoyable but highly photogenic.

They let you drink beer from an enormous glass boot that you pass around the table. You try not to think about the backwash. Also, Germans have really amazing-looking hats, as Katie amply demonstrates.


Roommate Liz demonstrates the proper technique for draining a beer boot. Yes, that's my hand in the corner of this picture. I actually thought I was going to be in the picture, so I was going for a pensive expression. I was not picking my teeth, thank you very much.

Jill and Friend Amy are flagtastic with this checkered number that I later decided to stick down the back of my pants and take as a souvenir. It doesn't look quite the same any more.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?