<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 02, 2006

In Which I Continue to Spread Cultural Understanding

Today is Yom Kippur. While I'm not totally sure what that means, I know that all of my Jewish friends get to take the day off today but that they have to act really sad all day long. Apparently, they need a whole day to atone for their sins, unlike in the Catholic model where we spend fifteen minutes telling a dirty old man about them and then say some Hail Marys. But regardless, I wish to atone for the following things:

-- Wearing tight rolled jeans.
-- Thinking Wings was funny.
-- Secretly replacing your regular coffee with Folger's Crystals.
-- Throwing up on Jill McAndrews' Mothers' Day Card in second grade.
-- Throwing up on Jill McAndrews my second year of law school.
-- Blogging about reality television with an alarming frequency.
-- Briefly liking Liv Tyler.
-- Shooting a man in Reno just to watch him die.
-- Staying out all night before the LSATs.
-- Eating at Long John Silvers.

There's plenty more, but I try to keep this place PG-13. So many kids look up to me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?