<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 29, 2006

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

As promised, here are the photos from our annual Pumpkin Carvstravaganza. As it turns out, Roommate Liz and I have a very limited understanding of what is sometimes referred to as "sexual intercourse," but we made do with what we had. For the children, you know?

Here are our dominant and submissive jack-o-lanterns. It turns out hats are very difficult to make out of construction paper. That's a whip coming out of the dominant pumpkin's stem. Where else do you think she'd hold it?


This poor little gourd didn't really make it into our display, but I find it hilarious nonetheless. This is what I imagine Charlie Sheen's penis looks like by now.


Yes, this pumpkin is committing an act of fellatio. As Roommate Liz said when I wondered aloud how we could complete this project, "I think we're going to need some gourds."


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?