<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Old Friends, New Friends

The other night my friend and I were accosted by a drunk person in a bar.

"Hey, you guys, you guys, is this like a 'private' conversation, or can I, can I join in?"

We explained that we hadn't seen each other in a while and were trying to get caught up, and, accordingly, would appreciate being left the hell alone.

"Okay, just let me say one thing, then, one thing. One. You got a hell of an ass, sweetheart."

Flattered as I was by that comment, it turned out to be for my friend, who simply looked embarrassed and took another sip of her drink. I put on my best hard look and repeated our request for privacy in a stern voice.

"No, I'm leaving, I'm leaving, that's fine. Just one more thing, though. I got to tell her one more thing."

Then he whispered something in her ear, which I only later got reported to me:

"He's too weak for you. I'll give it to you good."

It's nice when people are friendly.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?