<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Love Canal

So I had a root canal this morning. Maybe it's just because I'm heavily under the influence of Vicodin right now, but I thought it was pretty great. The guy who did it was this cool old guy who talked the whole time and kept telling me what he was doing, even though I had no idea what it meant. They put a big plastic tarp in my mouth so I wouldn't swallow anything disgusting, and they gave me so much anaesthetic that I still can't move the left side of my face at all. I'm finding it incredibly amusing to look in the mirror and see how many half expressions I can make. Half pensive is my favorite so far.

I literally did not feel a thing the entire time. In fact, I'm sort of worried that I'll never feel a thing again. Also that I'll do something really goofy like put my Treo in the toaster or start sobbing openly while watching Soapdish on the Encore Comedies channel. These pain meds are some pretty serious stuff.

It's kind of weird to be home in the middle of the day on a weekday. I can totally drive down the street without road raging and there's nothing whatsoever of interest on the television. Maybe I'll play a round of Kerplunk. Hopefully I won't end up poking my eye out, although again, it's not like I'd actually feel it. Such good times.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?