<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Winter Wonderland

So after three days of putting it off, I finally dug my car out of the snow this morning. I can probably say with some degree of certainty that there is nothing I hate more in the world, although racism and cancer are probably up near the top as well. Since I had waited so long, the snow had essentially turned into a four-inch-thick sheath of ice encrusting my entire vehicle. I had to pioneer the method of smacking the ice with a shovel to smack it and then trying to shove it off with a broom. Add to this the rather impressive amount of swearing I threw into this process, and I'm pretty sure my neighbors now think I'm insane, if they didn't think so already. Of course, most of the snow somehow ended up going right now the back of my shirt, but at least I was able to get down to the gym. Obviously I really needed the workout.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?