<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Classics Illustrated

You may not know this, but in addition to being an accomplished writer and gifted photographer, I am also a stellar visual artist. Though I rarely show my work outside of New York or Paris, I thought I'd share a few recent favorites to bring some high culture to your Sunday.

I call this piece woman at the pharmacy who was mean to me. You can't tell this from the drawing, but there were actually lasers shooting out of her eyes.
This is my record player. Multicolored musical notes actually do shoot out of it as it operates. I'm afraid that someday someone will be injured.
Ever topical, this is my rendering of Don Imus. Either that or a raisin with a penchant for Western wear.
This is my drawing of the Entertainment Weekly I read at the gym today. I know a lot of the heads look kind of lumpy, but if you look closely this Tuesday you will see that they are that way in real life, too.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?