<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 03, 2007

As If You Needed Another Reason to Want to Be Like Tyra Banks

Did you know that you can have Tyra call your friends and relatives? There's a website at topmodel.varitalk.com. It's perfect if, for instance, you're in love with someone but just don't quite know the right way to say it, or if you're trying to tell your wife you're sorry you lied about being a Green Beret. Of course, Tyra will only say certain prepackaged phrases in the call, but I'm sure your loved ones will understand what you're trying to say.

The awesome thing about these calls is that when you receive them Tyra just talks without pausing for a minute straight, just as I'm sure she'd do in an actual call. She also ends the call by yelling "holla," which is something I plan to emulate from now on. I can think of no better way to end a conference call about your double murder trial, for instance.

No word on whether she was wearing the fat suit as she recorded the messages, but I'm just going to pretend that was the case. There are some things I just need to believe.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?