<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Images that Come Up When You Google My Last Name

You can really learn a lot about yourself through Google. For instance, I learned that I apparently love Japanese poetry and have really uncomplicated views on a number of major social issues, thanks to web pages from my college years that are still around to haunt me. But it's the image search that can perhaps teach us the most:

Ah, this is so me. I am so totally an asexual cartoon character with a hat. I'm probably a little bit more into "Navy Love," but it's a small quibble.


This is apparently a chart of what people in Nebraska expect their relatives to do for them when they get older. For me, you'd have to add "buy me Fruit Roll Ups" and "listen to me talk about America's Next Top Model.


Hmmm. I don't remember hosting a religious morning show, but that could totally just be me. I played "Mr. Jellypants" on the children's television program "Madame Monkeyface's Magical Machines" for three full years in the seventies, and I have no recollection of it.


Um, okay. I'll get right to it. Seems simple enough.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?