<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Up, Down & Around Town

-- The View. Why don't they just give America what it wants and have the ladies Foxy Box? My money's on Behar; she's got a desperation the others just can't match.

-- That Guy With Tuberculosis. I bet sitting next to that screaming baby on your last flight is looking pretty good right now, eh? At least it didn't cough blood on you.

-- Wikipedia. Today I learned about the Salem witch trials, I.M. Pei and, well, tuberculosis, all from the comfort of my office.

-- The Weather. Isn't it a fascinating thing to discuss with strangers in an elevator? The other day I actually heard myself utter the phrase "unseasonably warm."

-- Jordin Sparks. It may just be that, in a post-Taylor Hicks world, the title of American Idol holds about as much significance as that of World's Best Secretary or War Czar.

-- Professional Development. My office just gave me my very own mentee. Mainly I think I'm going to teach him about jazz dance.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?