<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

At the Movies

Last night I went to the movies and ended up sitting a few seats down from a couple who had brought essentially an entire restaurant with them to the multiplex. I thought it was odd that they had such large bookbags with them, but figured that maybe they'd come directly from work or their monthlong European vacation. As it turned out, though, they needed the extra baggage space to hold the multiple foul-smelling and surprisingly loud courses of their meal. Seriously, why should a person abandon all the comforts of home simply because he can't resist the siren song of George Clooney? Why shouldn't a person wipe nacho cheese all over the back of someone else's armrest? Next time I check out a flick I'm definitely bringing my crock pot.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?