<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wow! What Great Ideas!

I asked, and the readers responded. My guess is that most of the topic suggestions I received were in jest (I don't think "fuck you" really counts as a topic, though it is sort of a suggestion), but I'm going to tackle them anyway. Here goes nothing:

1) "What about an ode to T's garlic mayonnaise fries? Yummmmm." (number of M's approximate)

T's does indeed have the most wonderful garlic mayonnaise fries of any lesbian bar this side of the Mississippi, even if I can feel my arteries clogging as I eat them, and even if they may have been responsible for me thinking I might vomit in the middle of a lesbian bar. The secret ingredient? Pounds of mayonnaise. Doctors recommend eating three servings a day, though these particular doctors are currently under investigation by the state of Illinois.

2) "Perhaps an amusing anecdote about your parents?"

Well, my dad did once accidentally charge into an employees-only area at Tomorrowland in Disney World, and was only narrowly saved from Disney Jail. That is all.

3) "Maybe an in-depth preview of I Love New York 2 and your attempts to be a contestant."

I have, of course, been keeping up with the casting process for I Love New York 2, and by and large it is an inspiring lot of suitors. So many unemployed or underemployed gentlemen with unfortunate tattoos and/or piercings and/or speech impediments, so little time. I personally see myself as a latter-day Mr. Boston, minus the unique style of apparel and the Gilbert Gottfried vocal quality. I plan to forward my match.com video personal over to the ILNY2 site, and the rest will likely be history.

More reader topics to be handled later! We don't want to use up all the ideas at once!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?