<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The End of an Era

Roommate Liz is moving out tomorrow. My sister's moving up here at the beginning of August and she's going to live with me, so Roommate Liz got her own place in Roscoe Village. I'm excited that my sister's moving in (we can finally settle our Dr. Mario grudge match), but it will be weird to not have Roommate Liz around to make fun of Fantasia videos or make delightful crafts with me any more. I mean, who's going to laugh at my various witty remarks? My sister's a much tougher audience.

In honor of Roommate Liz's departure, I'd like to recall some of her all-time best moments:

-- Getting fleas.
-- Thinking that Melanie Griffith was on Melrose Place.
-- Being mistaken for a homeless person after a Cubs game.
-- Distracting me by pointing out that Backstreet Boys' "I Want It That Way" is on before making out with some random in a bar.
-- Getting drunk and changing into a skirt and a tube top before going to bed.
-- Playing Martha Stewart in the law school talent show.
-- Giving life to that classic Christmas character, The Slutty Reindeer.
-- Creating a collage in honor of Michelle Kwan for the 2006 Winter Olympics.
-- Pretending to get engaged to me in the middle of a lesbian bar.
-- Locking herself out at four in the morning.
-- Taking off her pants with our cleaning lady.

Don't be a stranger, Roommate Liz!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?