<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Memo Evaluation Comments I Have Thought About, But then Thought Better of, Giving

-- This memo really reminded me of the Batman movies. It was dark, a lot of stuff was going on that didn't really make sense, and some rich dude was running around in a body suit.
-- You should use more adjectives, like "fuzzy" and "scrumtrulescent."
-- I like hats.
-- You did a really nice job on this memo, but you're not very attractive, so I'm going to have to recommend that you look for work elsewhere.
-- There should be more illustrations. For instance, why not add a photograph of the doctrine of forum non conveniens?
-- Boring!
-- I would like to see you make more of a comparison between the facts of this case and your mom.
-- Take your top off!
-- But WHY shouldn't one mess with Texas? You haven't explained.
-- What are you wearing right now?
-- I wish your memo were more like The Golden Girls. As it stands, it's sorely lacking in sass.
-- Your use of language reminds me of a young T.S. Eliot, if he were retarded.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?